Many people are not sure if they need assistance with their debt situation. Here is a simple way to check, start by asking yourself these questions:
- Do I spend more than I get in most months?
- Do I owe money on my mortgage or rent?
- Do I borrow from “Peter to pay Paul?”
- Are my credit card bills increasing most months?
- Am I afraid to open letters when they come from companies I owe money too?
- Do I keep my financial worries from my partner or family?
If the answer to any of their questions is ‘yes’ then you need help.
Escape from the worry of debt!
Our team would love to help you escape from the worry of debt, bailiffs, summonses and the constant flow of red letters. Please come to see us, email us, or contact any other agency that offers FREE debt advice.
Debt is a problem which affects a great many people today.
Some are able to manage this debt, for others is has spiralled out of control or is threatening to do so.
It can be difficult to balance income and expenditure, often resulting in debt. For those who tend in a get into financial muddle, we will assist, working out a financial statement (budget) with them, so that they can know what funds they have available.
If you would like to calculate your own budget, then Frontline have an online budget sheet for you to gauge for yourself whether you are living within your means or outside of them.